Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension (15 minutes)
Directions: This part is to test your listening ability. It consists of 3 sections.
Directions: This section is to test your ability to understand short dialogues. There are 5 recorded dialogues in it. After each dialogue, there is a recorded question. Both the dialogues and questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, you should decide on the correct answer from the 4 choices marked A), B), C), D) given in your test paper. Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
1. A) 1:50 B) 1:15 C) 2:50 D) 2:15
2. A) At a reception desk. B) In a restaurant.
C) At a hotel room. D) At a railroad station.
3. A) Ask her mother. B) Buy the ingredients.
C) Read the recipe. D) Cook the soup.
4. A) She’ll go to the beach. B) She’ll go to France.
C) She’ll drive to see her brother. D) She’ll drive her mother to the airport.
5. A) There won’t be any neighbors in the new apartment.
B) The neighbor won’t return late, any more.
C) She wants to have a quieter place.
D) She doesn’t want to have neighbors.