Should Parents Send Their Kids to Art Classes?
There is no denying the fact that it has become a prevailing trend for parents to send the children to art training classes of all kinds. To this phenomenon people’s attitudes differ sharply.
Some hold the positive view. They claim that attending art classes can help nurture children’s interest and tap their potentials in such art as music, painting and dancing. This, they believe, will contribute to a child’s all-sided development. Besides, they argue that mastering skills of one art or two can add to a child’s edge of competition in the modern world.
Others, however, hold the opposite view. They point out that not all children are interested or talented in art, or a child may not be fond of all forms of art. Forcing them to go to art classes may only restrict their freedom and affect their healthy growth.
Personally, I believe that both sides have something right, so we should not go to extremes. On the one hand, it must be admitted that going to art classes is and effective means to find out and give full play to children’s talent in art and it is conducive to their sound development. On the other hand, it is not advisable for parents to deprive their children of the right to choose to learn what they truly like. Remember, the fittest is the best.
1, B, Benefit of the practice of teleworking
2, C, more businesses have adopted remote working solution
3, C, Access to broadband everywhere
4, B, they look for reliable business-only providers
5, A, offering sophisticated voice services
6, D, support its employees with children to take care of
7, B, keep highly qualified staff
8, home life
10, increase her productivity
11. A They prefer to carry cash when traveling abroad.
12. C Rod was eliminated in the selection process.
13. A The concert is very impressive.
14. B They have known each other since their schooldays.
15. D Stop for the night.
16. A Survey results.
17. D He would rather the woman didn't buy the blouse.
18. C The notice may not be reliable.
19. D A manager at a computer store.
20. A Handling customer complaints.
21. C She wants to be with her husband.
22. D Early next month.
23. B It will be a major economic power by the mid-21st century.
24. D The huge gap between the haves and have-nots.
25. C They attach great importance to education.
26. A She engaged in field research on environmental pollution.
27. A The job restricted her from revealing her findings.
28. B Many toxic sites in America have been cleaned up.
29. D Her ability to communicate through public speaking.
30.D The accelerated pace of globalization.
31.B Gain a deep understanding of their own culture.
32.C The labor market is getting globalised
33.B Brown-haired women are rated as more capable.
34.A They are shrewd and dishonest.
35.C They hinder our perception of individual difference.
44. This means that any thought about a certain subject will often bring up more memories that are related to it.
45. Associations do not have to be logical. They just have to make a good link.
46. If you remember the shape of Italy, it is because you have been told at some time that Italy is shaped like a boot.