endorsed by 丁晓钟
1. B) Benefits of the practice of teleworking.
2. C) more businesses have adopted remote working solution
3. C) Access to broadband every where.
4. B) They look for reliable business-only providers.
5. A) offering sophisticated voice services
6. D) support its employees with children to take care of
7. B) keep highly qualified staff
8. home life
10. increase her own productivity
11. A) They prefer to carry cash when traveling abroad.
12. C) Rod was eliminated in the selection process.
13. A) The concert is very impressive.
14. B) They have known each other since their schooldays.
15. D) Stop for the night.
16. A) Survey results.
17. D) He would rather the woman didn’t buy the blouse.
18. C) The notice may not be reliable.
19. D) A manager at a computer store.
20. A) Handling customer complaints.
21. C) She wants to be with her husband.
22. D) Early next month.
23. B) It will be a najor economic power by the mid-21st century.
24. D) The huge gap between the haves and have-nots.
25. C) they attach great importance to education.
26. A) She engaged in field research on enviromental pollution.
27. A) The job restricted her from revealing her findings.
28. B) Many toxic sites in America have been cleaned up.
29. D) Her ability to communicate through public speaking.
30. D) The accelerated pace of globlalisation.
31. B) Gain a deep understanding of their own culture.
32. C) The labour market is getting globalised.
33. B) Brown-haired women are rated as ore capabe.
34. A) They are shrewd dishonest.
35. C) They hinder our perception of individual differences.
44. This means that any thought about a certain subject will often bring up more memories that are related to it.
45. The associations do not have to be logical. They just have to make a good link.
46. If you remember the shape of Italy, it is because you have been told sometime that Italy is shaped like a boot.