Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Say No to Pirated Products. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below.
11. A They prefer to carry cash when traveling abroad.
12. C Rod was eliminated in the selection process.
13. A The concert is very impressive.
14. B They have known each other since their schooldays.
15. D Stop for the night.
16. A Survey results.
17. D He would rather the woman didn't buy the blouse.
18. C The notice may not be reliable.
19. D A manager at a computer store.
20. A Handling customer complaints.
21. C She wants to be with her husband.
22. D Early next month.
23. B It will be a major economic power by the mid-21st century.
24. D The huge gap between the haves and have-nots.
25. C They attach great importance to education.
26. A She engaged in field research on environmental pollution.
27. A The job restricted her from revealing her findings.
28. B Many toxic sites in America have been cleaned up.
29. D Her ability to communicate through public speaking.