2. C (more businesses)
3. B (improved …)
4. B (they look for)
5. A (offering …)
6. D (support …)
7. B (keep …)
8. home life
10. improve productivity
11. A They prefer to carry cash when traveling abroad.
12. C Rod was eliminated in the selection process.
13. A The concert is very impressive.
14. B They have known each other since their schooldays.
15. C Stop for the night.
16. A Survey results.
17. D He would rather the woman didn't buy the blouse.
18. C The notice may not be reliable.
19. D A manager at a computer store.
20. A handling customer complaints.
21. C She wants to be with her husband.
22. D Early next month.
23. B It will be a major economic power by the mid-21st century.
24. D The huge gap between the haves and have-nots.
25. C They attach great importance to education.
26. A She engaged in field research on environmental pollution.
27. A The job restricted her from revealing her findings.
28. B Many toxic sites in America have been cleaned up.
29. D Her ability to communicate through public speaking.
44. This means that any thought about a certain subject will bring up some memory that is related to it
45. Associations do not have to be logical they just have to make a link
46. If you remember the shape of Italy it is because you have been told sometime that Italy is shaped like a boot
47. a driver’s attention
48. equivalent in difficulty to driving
49. more time
50. more complicated task