. You will hear the conversation between a sociologist and a retailer. They talk about what is
going to influence the life style and how the life style will affect the purchasing process.
. You have to complete the sentences (23- 30) by choosing the correct ending.
. Mark one letter(A ,B or C).
23. AIO refers to
A actions, involvement and options.
B activities, interests and opinions.
C advertising ,impact and opportunities.
24. Another name for AIO measurement is
A psychographics .
B demographics .
C statistics .
25. According to the author ,the most important social factor in purchasing process is
A reference groups.
B social classes.
26. If you are running an upper level fur store ,you'd better attract your customers by
A lowering prices.
B mass advertising.
C improving the product packaging.
27. Sometimes, the reference groups have the most impact on the purchasing process ,so a retailer must pay much attention to the reference groups composed by
A family members.
B suburbanites .
C city dwellers
28. For the customer with much self-confidence ,the purchasing process is
29. When the consumer thinks of alternatives and makes a final decision, the most
important individual factor will be
B motives. .
30. One of the individual dimensions of lifestyle mentioned by the sociologist is
C class consciousness.